WatchShopping.com is an e-commerce business in the San Francisco Bay Area and is part of a bigger group in luxury retailing. We are seeking new colleagues for starting in our Peninsula office to liase with overseas counterparties as well as build out the business in the USA.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Product Manager with previous product management experience. You’ll serve as a product manager for our website WatchShopping.com, with a goal of improving the work flows and improve the website offering. You’ll be responsible for building out the website together with the colleagues in marketing, engineering, design, editorial and logistics. You will be part of the team to take our USA presence to the next level.
- Manage the full product lifecycle for all product categories, the respective product category's SEO features, partnering with Engineering and Design to develop SEO roadmap.
- Work with Editorial to build products to drive traffic, conversions and sales.
- Reporting on key performance indicators.
- Track industry trends and key crawler updates from Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Own specifications for all SEO features; define requirements, write user stories, solve problems, make decisions during development, and lead ongoing improvements
- Design and execute SEO experiments - Partner with other teams to ensure that experiments are executed smoothly with cross-team cooperation
- 2+ years of SEO experience focused on live service and/or content based product
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Proven track record of developing and driving in-house SEO strategies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year