Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Independently performs and implements projects which have a direct impact on company profitability
2. Successfully executes multiple projects in a cGMP environment and understands regulatory and quality assurance requirements.
3. Recognized authority in Siemens PCS7 automation platform (WinCC included).
4. Develop a general understanding of the plant processes and products.
5. Understands electrical power and distribution systems, NEC codes, electrical installations and electrical panel building.
6. Develops innovative design solutions to complex problems.
7. Develops a network of internal and external contacts appropriate to the job.
8. Assists the department in developing policies, programs, SOPs, and Quality standards to meet current industry, corporate Quality, and external Regulatory requirements.
9. Assist in the development of company standards to ensure consistency in project execution and qualification of equipment and systems.
10. Maintains close contact with QA and Manufacturing groups to assure effective communication on process/facility problems and issues related to process controls.
Relocation to the Bradley, Illinois Site is available.
Education: BS Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. In lieu of an Engineering degree, technical experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated industry may be considered.
Good mechanical and electrical aptitude; good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time