Cambria is looking for a motivated sales and relationship driven individual in Savannah, GA to help grow our business within the architectural and design community! The candidate is responsible for developing, cultivating and growing sales of Cambria throughout the assigned territory. They are expected to provide a superior standard of service to prospects and customers, while marketing the Cambria brand to them and influencing their specifications and ultimately purchases.
Successful candidates must reside in the Savannah area, be able to work out of their home, and call on customers throughout their assigned territory.
Sell Cambria by building and cultivating solid relationships
- Develop and maintain strategically beneficial working business relationships with residential and commercial architects and designers in assigned territory
- Proactively plan and schedule sales calls with partners that can influence the specs they have influenced
- Collaborate daily with Market Reps in this and other markets to help steward and close active projects
- Provide samples for specific projects and update identified product libraries with all Cambria designs, marketing materials and contact information
- Actively be involved in related industry associations, such as the IIDA and AIA , for networking purposes
- Be available to meet with customers daily, including over meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) or at events (i.e. Cambria or industry-sponsored or sporting), sometimes outside normal business hours
Sell Cambria through a continual organized and professional presence in the local market
- Develop quarterly and annual territory sales plans to direct efforts and calibrate progress with your DM
- Accurately collect and update customer information through Salesforce on a daily basis
- Accurately collect and update commercial project information in the project tracker through the Commercial Nerve Center on a daily basis
- Identify and participate in appropriate trade shows to increase brand recognition
- Maintain and submit expense invoices for reimbursement daily
Sell Cambria by educating on and representing the brand and product
- Present product knowledge materials to architects, designers and specifiers
- Effectively educate them on product attributes and differentiators
- Help them understand the value, quality and history of the brand
- Understand all sales and marketing programs and materials so you can present them to the customers
- Proactively be an expert in industry standards and regulatory codes, including LEED and Green issues
- Maintain a high-level of business, financial and industry expertise so you can advise partners effectively in ways that benefit both their business and Cambria
- Conduct quality AIA (American Institute of Architects) and IDCEC (Interior Design Continuing Education Council) continuing education seminars
- Provide Samples for specific commercial projects and update identified product libraries with Cambria designs, marketing materials and contact information
- Actively use all social media channels Cambria participates in to promote the brand and product
- Experience in the architectural and design industry is a plus
- Previous B to B Sales experience is required
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Proven track record of being customer-focused with a professional demeanor
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and a proven track records of sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, and fiscal responsibility
- Must be able to work from home as needed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
PreferredExperience: Minimum of three (3) years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales, preferably within the architectural and design field
Systems: Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides) suites of software, Concur and Salesforce preferred.
Travel Requirements: 80% local travel to customers. Remaining 20% is to trade shows, associations and trips to Minnesota for training. Must have the ability to work extended hours, evenings, overnights and weekends. Must hold a valid Driver’s License.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to deliver samples and trade show materials.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CambriaCares is our commitment to empower our people, support our communities, and help to sustain our environment.For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.M/W/VET/DISABLED
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have 3+ years of Architectural & Design experience?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location