Founded in 2005, a one-of-a-kind medical practice with a proactive, preventive approach to detect, predict, and reverse disease and the body’s physiological aging - years, often decades - before symptoms occur, seeks a Clinical Research Assistant to support the Researcher and Data Analytics team.The practice focuses on personalized medicine in the emerging specialty of Precision Medicine with a proactive, preventive approach to altering each of our client patients' health destinies. The physician’s cutting edge model has resulted from decades of her experience in research, endocrinology, and multiple fields of medicine within healthcare. We believe in an interdisciplinary team and will want you to be involved in, and understand, the greater function of each aspect of our office. Previous research done at ComiteMD has been published with the Endocrine Society.
The focus on clinical research is in the emerging field of Precision Medicine, which utilizes genomics to predict and prevent diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, as well as extend health span, reverse sacropenia, and sustain vitality throughout life. We are looking for someone to work under the Clinical Research lead and focus on data analysis, reporting, and publishing pilot studies which apply Precision Medicine to human health. This focuses on the detection and proactive reversal of disorders of aging, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Substantial data, generated at the practice, is ready to be reported. The research assistant in this role will be published as an author.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a research setting specifically on analysis and interpretation of data; prior experience as a published author in a peer review journal is a plus
- Able to work independently and diligently
- Understanding of the research life-cycle, including IRB and other clinical research study protocols,
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor in person, on the telephone, and via written communication
- A flexible team-player, able to adapt to new tasks and assist colleagues
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM, full-time
This position comes with a competitive benefits package. Compensation is based on experience.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Research: 1 year (Required)
- New York, NY 10019 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative