Providence Behavioral Health Hospital is a small psych hospital on the W.Springfield/Holyoke line, serving inpatient and outpatient mental health services for all ages as well as substance abuse and detox populations.
- Provides individual, family and group clinical services to patients in the Methadone/Suboxone Program
- Focus on treating substance abuse issues, assess and refer for mental health and other appropriate services, and improve life functioning.
- Works as part of an interdisciplinary team to assess, develop and implement treatment plans for recovery.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services or other related field is required.
- Licensed or License-eligible is required (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, etc.)
- MUST HAVE minimum of one year of direct experience working with Substance Use Disorders (SUD)
- Bilingual (Spanish) is required
Job Type: Full-time
- Substance Use Disorders: 1 year (Preferred)
- LCSW/LICSW/LMHC (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement