Who We Are
MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Some of our products include mortars, grouts, adhesives and concrete admixtures. Our products are sold to residential and commercial contractors, construction companies, retail organizations; like Lowe's and Floor & Decor and more! Corporate Video: http://www.mapei.com/US-EN/corporate-video.asp
For an expedited review please also apply on the corporate career page: https://careers-mapei.icims.com/jobs/1672/laboratory-technician-%28concrete-lab%29/job
MAPEI is actively recruiting for an experienced Lab Technician to work in our Concrete Laboratory located in Swedesboro, NJ. We’re looking for a motivated and innovative individual that would be a great match in this tight-knit research and development team.
- Hands-on lab work working with cement, sands and concrete.
- Preparing materials (drying and weighing) materials to be used in mortar and/or concrete mixes.
- Proper preparation and testing of concrete (Ready mix, Precast, Drycast) and mortars laboratory batches as per requested procedure following ASTM, ACI and other internal tests procedure.
- Keeping track of laboratory samples, production samples and competitive samples testing.
- Preparation of reports or memos on assigned tasks or projects, including conclusions and proposed solutionQualifications
- High school diploma.
- Industry experiences related to concrete, masonry and cement applications is a plus.
- A few years of experience working with lab equipment including strength testing, mixing and blending equipment
- Proficient with Excel and basic calculations
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.What We Offer
MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer two extremely competitive medical plans with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, as well as various other company employee centric initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift