As a Banker and Lender, we are avidly seeking candidates to fill the positions mentioned below. We are seeking for experienced remote Loan Officers and remote Loan Coordinators/ Jr. Loan Officers to work from our Tysons Office (VA) or from home. If you are interested in any one of these opportunities, please contact us for an interview. BOTH POSITONS REQUIRE LOAN OFFICERS EXPERIENCE AND LICENSE. PLEASE DON'T SEND THE RESUME UNLESS YOU ARE LICENSED LOAN OFFICER OR PLANNING TO OBTAIN SOON.
A. REMOTE LOAN COORDINATOR/ IN-HOUSE LOAN OFFICER (TYSONS, VA OFFICE)
We are seeking for a Loan coordinator/ Jr. Loan officer candidate to start immediately at Tysons Corner Office, VA or remotely from home. The candidate must be very aggressive, hardworking, and sales motivated to convert the lead into sales. If you are a Loan Officer but do not have enough leads, this will be your best opportunity to make $80k- $120K/ per year. Processing and call center experiences are A plus but not mandatory.
This candidate needs to handle our leads efficiently and maintain the highest level of professionalism. The candidate must have vast product knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, & CONVENTIONAL loan programs and computer friendly. The company will provide qualify leads and potential customers to originate loans. You must be ready to take to complete from loan origination to closing.
The position requires to work from Tysons office, VA. If you are interested in the PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 Years loan processing experience. Retail processing experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Team work to help management and Loan Officers and support admin
B. REMOTE OR SELF ORIGINATED LOAN OFFICER:
With plate form, our Loan Officers can originate loans and make extra money. We provide all the tools, products and software, flexibility to work from home, and higher compensation as opposed to the decimal standard of 60 to 70 basis points working for a regular Bank. So, if you’re looking for more bang out of your buck, join us and experience real growth. We have more loan products than most of the Banks or Lenders which will help you to connect with your Realtors and Consumers. Self-originated Loan Officer can work from home or our local Tysons office. Our in-house processor will help to push the file from processing to closing. However, the Loan Officer will be responsible to communicate and request all documents, also collect signatures from the Borrower to process the loan smoothly. Local Loan Officers can also take the advantage of our Tysons Corner predictive dialer and consumer database.
**Please be advised, this is a commission-based position. You should be able to work from your home or the local Tysons office. We prefer minimum $500,000 monthly volume and one year of experience in mortgage lending industry.
Products and Support:
- Vast product knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, & CONVENTIONAL loan programs.
- One-on-one training program and support available
- We are offering higher compensation based on experience and sales volume to our Loan Officers
- Portfolio loan products available to increase your sales and income
- All types of purchase, refinance & cash-out refinance
- 1-4 family (primary residence, second or vacation home & investment properties)
- Income producing purchase or refinance commercial loans
- Up to 56% back ratio of FHA and VA loans upon AUS approval
- New non-warrantable condos/ PUD1 & Co-ops
- Lite docs, NIVA, Assets Based, 12- or 24-month Bank statement program for self-employed or W2 only
- Mortgage loan programs after bankruptcy, foreclosure, or short sale
- Down payment assistance program for qualified buyer
If you are serious to close more loans with our comparative rates, then come and join our team. Please send your resume for a face to face interview.
City Lending Inc is an equal housing opportunity lender and follow equal employment opportunity. For an interview for any of the positions above, please submit your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19