Part-time | ContractEstimated: $94,000 - $120,000 a year
- Software development
Full Job Description
Title: Guidewire Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Insurance Business Unit is seeking experienced Property and Casualty Guidewire Developers (Configurators). Ideally, we need developers have experience on PolicyCenter OR ClaimsCenter OR BillingCenter Configuration & Integration experience on ClaimCenter. The Guidewire Developer should have a strong background in software development with a minimum of 7 years web-based Java development experience including at least 2 years in a Guidewire based application.
- Experience with Guidewire required.
- Guidewire Configuration and/or Integration certification preferred, but not required.
- At least 2 years of experience participating in large Business Integration efforts and being a member of a project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in custom software development projects.
- Strong GOSU and Java background
- Ability to work on Guidewire Plug-ins, Messaging, and API.
Data integration skills and knowledge to integrate via point to point or via ODS
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote