This position is in Salt Lake City — We’ll even help you relocate!
Our Senior Paid Search Specialist has the opportunity to manage complex PPC campaigns with large budgets and play a huge role in developing the overall digital strategy for our partners. This position will not only operate directly with Google, Bing, and Yahoo, but will also be a leader and mentor to other search practitioners and members of the digital marketing team. Deep SEM knowledge and a willingness to work hard, share insights, and have fun are the basic requirements.
This isn’t an exhaustive list but it’ll give you an idea of what we’re looking for.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Develop innovative strategies to increase inquiry volume, decrease cost per acquisition and outmaneuver competition in a highly competitive environment.
2. Forecast conversions and cost per acquisition goals based on budgets and marketplace data/trends.
3. Perform in depth audits to identify opportunities for potential clients’ campaigns.
4. Mentor new PPC specialist on best practices and advanced optimization tactics.
5. Implement innovate tactics in account segmentation, quality score optimization, account automation, bid optimization, keyword expansion, and ad copywriting.
6. Assist the web development team with creating in house scripts to automate account tactics, manage bids, optimize keyword segments, identify statistical anomalies, and utilize budgets.
7. Assist the creative team by guiding landing page conversion rate optimization tests.
8. Create, maintain and optimize campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Adcenter, paid social and display platforms.
9. Ensure goals are being met, provide client facing trending reports, and communicate results to clients in regular phone meetings.
10. Stay informed of new betas, tactics, and data trends within the paid search industry.
11. Help lead and continue to build a team of digital specialists.
12. Have a solid understanding of Google Analytics with the ability to analyze and interpret GA data, setup annotations, understand conversion goals, track performance, review paid search impact on other channel traffic and conversion metrics.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, evolving role within the organization
- Must have a positive and professional attitude, and a true passion for digital media
- Experience managing accounts of $100,000+ monthly spend
- Understanding of bid management platforms
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with a self-starter attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Extensive knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms
- Experience with attribution tracking technology or platforms (Google Analytics)
- Highly analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign goals, and make adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Ability to multitask
- B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant field
- 2-4 years relevant experience managing strategic Paid Search campaigns
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Google Adwords Certification required
No travel required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.