Chief Patient Experience Officer - Odessa Texas
The Chief Patient Experience Officer is responsible for developing, leading, monitoring, and modifying the overall organizational approach improving the patient experience for our patients, engaging our providers and staff, and promoting a culture of excellence and engagement within the Medical. In coordination with the President Chief Executive Officer, this leader will lead teams to design, develop, and oversee the implementation of organizational strategic initiatives for organizational experience, satisfaction and alignment of all service data to review, enhance, and direct service initiatives as well as build and entrench a robust service culture. The Chief Patient Experience Officer is responsible for transforming the experience and customer service for the organization and will facilitate creation of programs and services that address every aspect of the organizational experience. The Chief Patient Experience Officer is responsible for coordinating organization-wide Quality and Patient Safety programs including leadership in planning, training, directing, monitoring, and evaluating Quality and Patient safety initiatives. The Chief Patient Experience Officer provides high level oversight of Infection Prevention & Control and the accreditation process and state and federal licensure compliance. The Chief Patient Experience Officer provides oversight for Performance Improvement, Service Excellence, Infection Prevention & Control, Risk Management, and Project Management. As a member of the executive team the Chief Patient Experience Officer responsibilities will help support and achieve the strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Health Administration required.
- Three years of current, directly related experience and minimum of five (5) years of leadership or supervisory experience in management in an acute care setting.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred
- Certified Professional in Patient Safety preferred
- Lean Six Sigma training and knowledge preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of initiating, driving and sustain improved patient/customer satisfaction.
- Ability to organize, motivate, and effectively coordinate activities through influence in operating areas not under direct supervision.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record as an organizational change agent, good rapport with stakeholders and excellent customer service orientations skills to deal effectively with internal and external customers
$147,000 -$238,000 plus relocation assistance
Apply today for immediate consideration!