RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BUSINESS ANALYST:
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and works directly with architects and System design analysts and development groups and helps the implementation teams with clarifications.
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis to determine the feasibility of various approaches and coordinates with architects, analysts and managers to ensure that required features are captured and documented.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and timelines.
- Participates in design reviews and proactively escalates issues for resolution while understanding the major impacts to technical and business-related areas.
- Provides recommendations that can be quickly implemented to correct the problem.
- Works closely with technical staff to ensure review action items are incorporated into the business and technical specifications.
- Analyze and create business context blueprints for a large eco-system of applications deployed in the cloud Analyze the existing systems and specifications, blue prints to establish technical artifacts
- Constant interaction with staff throughout the organization is required to assist project stakeholders in determining the importance of business context diagrams and integration models, while also helping technical project teams throughout project life cycle.
- Act as a liaison between Connected Services team and software development teams that are part of building the eco-system.
- Guide and manage software projects and help overall integration efforts through internal peer reviews of work products and Technical Design Reviews with the engineering and IT stakeholders.
- Assist in PoC development, troubleshooting of all systems and platforms related to prototype builds and architecture prove outs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR BUSINESS ANALYST:
- Experience in creating diagrams depicting big picture diagrams to very detailed requirements through various artifacts including context diagrams, data flow diagrams, use case modeling and sequence diagrams.
- Practical experience working with:
- Large enterprise systems, application development partners and network environments.
- Dynamically changing requirements and handling of such
- System integration and system architecture principles
- Basic knowledge of SOA and cloud computing.
- Development methodologies i.e. Iterative and Agile
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for overall system implementation.
- Self-learner of newer concepts and application development best practices and trends.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with support personnel, application development personnel, partners and management.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and ability to work under aggressive timelines and sporadic heavy workloads.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR BUSINESS ANALYST:
- Masters Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Advanced Degree
- Experience with Over the Air (OTA) software updates is highly desired
- Experience with Automotive Diagnostics such as Unified Diagnostic Services over CAN and DOIP
- Experience with mobile devices and online services integration
- Experience working in any flavor of the Agile Software Development method e.g. SCRUM
- Experience in developing automotive infotainment solutions
- Prior experience with vehicle audio/media navigation data and vehicle data services is highly preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Business Analysis: 3 years
Required work authorization: