Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager will directly supervise and lead the department’s Support Analysts, who deliver support response for customers. This position will grow and develop the organization’s perception with customers through consistent levels of outstanding customer service and technical excellence. The Client Services Manager is also responsible for supporting processes such as Service Level Management, Service Governance, Incident Management, Major Event Management and Continuous Improvement.
The Client Services Manager is expected to make outstanding user productivity and satisfaction the center of his or her actions and decision-making.
- Day-to-day management of Support Staff, including hiring, evaluating, scheduling, performance guidance, salary management, and promotions.
- Point of contact for users’ issues, complaints, or suggestions.
- Maintaining highest levels of customer (user) satisfaction.
- Drive down tickets per agent through proactive maintenance, policy & change management, standard procedures, and identifying areas for improvements.
- Direct, coach, motivate and assist Support Department staff by holding meetings to align their performance and growth with organizational expectations for success.
- Provide strong guidance to staff in troubleshooting, efficient resolution and act as a technical escalation as needed to help resolve client support issues.
- Interpreting and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Point of contact with other departments and service management.
- Provide assistance to CCNC workforce members on the use of software and hardware.
- Meet or exceed all stated Service Level Agreements.
- Training and coaching of new staff members for proper skill growth within the Support Management Office.
- Reports project status and deliver documentation to SMO Lead/Manager.
- Interfaces successfully with internal customers and colleagues.
- Meets with SMO team on a regular basis to communicate current project status and potential new opportunities, assess progress toward project goals, provide suggestions for improving processes, discuss staff satisfaction issues, etc.
- Follows CCNC policies and procedures responsibly and proactively.
- Maintains procedures and updates on regular basis building knowledge base
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the SMO.
- Solid customer relationship skills.
- Proficiency with ServiceNow and CCNC products and work processes preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. Presents self in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated training, coaching and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and commitment to team goals.
- Demonstrated ability to coach individuals through interpersonal conflict, customer issues, and/or time demands.
- Ability to accurately handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively analyze data and processes in support of solving problems or making improvements.
- Effective workload management for self and team.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment.
- Team Lead or Supervisory experience preferred.
- This job is onsite in Central Office
- Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends with little advanced notice.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
CCNC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time