Essentials Medispa + Salon is seeking a Licensed Medical Aesthetician with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a medical esthetics. Esthetician must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the esthetics field.
The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable and practiced in:
Responsibilities Includes (but are not limited to):
- Chemical/acid peels
- Laser hair removal
- IPL facial
- Injectables (Botox, Restylane, Juvéderm, and Radiesse, etc.
- Product knowledge
Candidate needs excellent customer service and bedside manners making it a pleasant experience for patients from the moment they make the initial contact.
- Our goal is to have our clients leave with a renewed and more positive attitude towards aesthetic medicine.
Patient service and retention is a primary objective; therefore, we prefer you understand, assist and promote all available treatments
Sales experience needed
Administrative and marketing experience a must, Ideal candidate would have time management and follow-up skills utilizing creativity, drive and commitment to excellence.
Reliable, self-motivated, independent, ability to work autonomously, friendly, high organized, and business oriented with a professional appearance and positive attitude.
Candidate needs to be committed and willing to invest time for extra training as needed.
You will be a liaison to physicians.
Ability to work an evening and/or one Saturday month is required for this position
Clean background check required
- 2 years of experience
- Must Hold Aesthetician license with all state and federal requirements.
- An outgoing, passionate, high energy personality with a team player attitude.
- Evening and some weekend availability.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Aesthetician: 4 years (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift