Yes, 10 % of the Time
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Risk Management and Governance, the Risk Management organization within CTI, is looking for an energetic, proactive Risk Manager to oversee and direct a small team of risk professionals.The role will report directly to the Head of Risk Management responsible for multiple global organizations within CTI, including, Business Operations, Production Operations, Customer Operations, GCB Infrastructure Service Delivery and Product Management.
In this leadership role you will be tasked to proactively assist our customers in managing and overseeing their risks.This includes, but is not limited to:
- Audit Management: Oversee and manage all audit related activities including ensuring issue factual accuracy and documentation of corrective actions.In addition, you will be expected to oversee and provide assistance as needed for not only your teams Audit activities, but all of the groups our team supports.
- Manager's Control Assessment (MCA): Ensure appropriate Risks, Controls, Tests and Key Risk Indicators are in place and reported on.
- Issue Identification:Through proactive and "BAU" interactions with customers ensure timely identification and reporting of control deficiencies via documented issue management practices
- Issue Management: Oversee corrective actions to ensure on time remediation and appropriate management reporting of issue status.
In addition, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a small team (less than 10) of risk management professionals located at multiple locations within the US.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
We are looking for a seasoned Risk Manager with a strong Audit Management background.
- 7 years of Risk Management & Audit experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of study is required
Technical or Risk experience in any of the following areas are preferred:
- Command Centers
- Data Centers
- Scheduling, Capacity and other tools used in support of the technology infrastructure.
In addition, strong verbal and written skills are required along with intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite