Senior Business Analyst
CTG Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for a financial industry client in Brooklyn, OH. This is a 12 month, W2 contract position.
Location: Brooklyn, OH
Duration: 12 months, W2 contract
Pay Rate: Up to $42.70/hr
Job Description :
· Proven experience supporting Procurement and Finance functions.
· Subject matter expert in marketing technologies, or ability to become familiar quickly.
· Functions as a trusted advisor to marketing line of business, focusing on business results (not technical results).
· Gathering Requirements /Documentation including Business Process Engineering.
· Leads requirement gathering meetings.
· Composes and delivers requirement documents.
· Owns requirements management function, including change management process.
· Ensures requirements have all the required data elements and visual diagrams.
· Ability to document current-state processes and develop future -state business process work flows with the line of business.
· Testing (when Enterprise Testing Services is not involved) including test script development, test execution, test management and test results reporting using HP ALM or similar application.
· Inputs requirements and can navigate between requirements and defects.
· Create & execute test management plans and/or test strategies.
· Provide input for test strategies in larger projects.
· Collaboration with Enterprise Testing Services.
· Direct in-depth application knowledge transfers to Test Leads.
· Vendor Management including RFP Analysis and SOW.
· Ability to gather and analyze RFP documents.
· Review SOWs, pulls out requirements.
· Create user manuals, training and transition documentation.
· Review System Architecture Document.
· Create queries to validate data in database.
· Ability to stand in for the project manager.
· Ability to address and follow through to completion any situation that arises.
· Lead any project related meetings.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 7 years of experience with business analysis within an IT environment.
· Minimum 3 years recent experience working with marketing technologies.
· Demonstrated practical knowledge of business and technology in creating integrated solutions.
· Demonstrated and successful execution of essential job functions within a specific project.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge/experience in the financial services industry.
· Experience using MS SharePoint, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.