Full-timeEstimated: $41,000 - $52,000 a year
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
Full Job Description
The Los Angeles Film School, a leader in entertainment arts education, is looking for an online instructor to teach courses in Python Scripting and Tool Development Instructor. The Los Angeles Film School is an accredited, degree-granting college that specializes in entertainment and media arts education.
This opening is a full-time, on-site position based in Winter Park, FL, working from local offices and at home in support of The Los Angeles Film School.
Key Job Elements
- Promotes student success by showing flexibility in style and work schedule
- Exhibits a passion for teaching and helping students in the learning process.
- Manages the learning environment through keeping accurate records, submitting grades and other reports on time, and enforcing school and department academic policies.
- Relates professional industry experience by contributing to the learning culture and participating in curriculum development and department committees.
- Be proficient with industry software like Autodesk's Maya.
- Have a strong understanding of both Python and Mel Scripting.
- Have a strong understanding of Character Rigging.
- A portfolio must show examples of Python Scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited institution required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience in a related field is required.
- Prior teaching experience at the post-secondary level preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills
- All positions are subject to a complete background check, including verification of education and previous employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience in a related field.
Orlando, FL (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- professional work: 4 years (Required)
- teaching at post secondary level: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have a strong understanding of both Python and Mel Scripting?