Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Bering Global Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Senior Analyst in Cherry Point, NC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- Provide research and initiate file maintenance actions to correct discrepancies between DLA, FLIS, and Navy Databases.
- Provide Procurement support: for sustainment efforts to ensure aggressive coordination to resolve replenishment actions and expedite unfilled orders to avoid emergency requirements and reduce customer wait times
- Provide Technical support to equipment specialist, customer support specialist, technicians, and demand planners by assisting in research to identify file maintenance and catalog discrepancies.
- Work closely with Supply Planners, Production Planners, Demand Planners and Acquisition Specialists.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Six years’ experience applying knowledge of management functions processes, and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information required by program/project managers and customers.
- Bachelor‘s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in Business, Management, Logistics, Information Management Systems or related field. An additional 5 years of directly related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to communicate both orally and writing with internal and external clients and co-workers.
- Skilled in Microsoft suite of programs.
- Proficient using all Navy/DLA supply Systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with the following Navy/DLA systems:
- Material Resource Planning-MRP
- Navy U2
- Material Financial Control System-MFCS
- Enterprise Business System-EBS
- Depot Standard System-DSS
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
- No supervisory responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results to obtain access to military base. Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations.
BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, BSNC shareholder descendants and BSNC shareholder spouses, in that order.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/ Male/ Female/ Disability/ Vets employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
Visit our website at
www.beringstraits.com for more details and to apply.
# of Vacancies