General Summary: Serves customers by training staff, maintaining store displays and supervising staff. Assistant Store Managers are responsible for helping Store Managers with the day-to-day Shops By Todd, Inc. procedures and operations.
· Exceptional customer service & leadership skills
· Strong verbal communication
· Ability to make decisions based on the store and company’s needs
· Understanding of store metrics and KPI’s
· Strong organizational skills, extremely detailed and accurate
· Flexibility to work any shift, including holidays and weekends
· Physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending or climbing on ladders.
· Ability to lift or move material weight up to 15-30 pounds
· Valid Driver’s License
· Normal Office and Store Conditions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following upon work results.
· Submit weekly reports to the corporate team.
· Resolve any customer issues or complaints according to company policies and in the best interest of the customer, store and the company.
· Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
· Maintain inventory by properly receiving store merchandise and properly storing merchandise.
· Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
· Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
· Contributes to team effort accomplishing related results as needed.
· Maintains the store banking.
· Maintain and clean and organized selling floor and back room.
· Monitoring store usage of store supplies.
· Organize in store events to help drive sales, approximately 2-3 times a year.
· Office duties and other administrative duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills: Communication:
· Exceptional communication skills with Store Manager, Sales Associates, and Home Office team daily
· Familiar with Facebook and Email for daily communication
· Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
· Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials, delivering training sessions, reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
· Maintains staffing results by coaching, observing, training and disciplining employees; planning monitoring and appraising job results.
· Disciplines team members when action is necessary with proper documentation.
· Maintains store policies and codes according to the employee handbook.
· Monitors store metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by tracking daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
· Implement new procedures or selling techniques that are presented from SHOPS BY TODD, INC. corporate or SBT, Inc. Corporate with 100% compliance.
· Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
· Helps customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, complete payment transactions and prepares merchandise phone orders for delivery.
Job Type: Full-time