Brinker Capital employees' are dedicated, talented individuals who pride themselves on their work. We operate in a creative, team-oriented environment that offers a variety of challenging and fulfilling career opportunities. As our business continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join the Brinker Capital team.
As a leading investment management firm, headquartered in Berwyn, PA, we’re proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Brinker Capital offers a great culture where individuals can thrive and are supported in their continuous career development.
We currently have an opening on our Marketing team for a Multimedia Graphic Designer.
We are looking for a detail oriented multimedia graphic designer to integrate multiple forms of media for use within our marketing department. As a multimedia graphic designer, you will be responsible for both the print and digital experience, combining creative and technical skills to communicate ideas through a variety of creative projects. Successful candidates must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to develop, produce, and maintain multimedia pieces for use on Brinker Capital websites
- Create and implement designs for digital campaigns, videos, brochures, and other special projects as needed
- Collaborate with marketing team to determine appropriate visual, textual, and animated elements of projects
- Participate in strategic/conceptual development meetings with clients to determine project requirements, objectives, and creative direction
- Present creative concepts to the Studio & Creative Services Manager
- Monitor assigned projects to ensure that goals and objectives are completed according to schedule; collaborate with Relationship Managers to ensure all business needs are met
- Incorporate and leverage industry best practices while maintaining alignment with Brinker Capital corporate design standards
- May provide photographic support for events/activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in graphic arts, interactive media, or multimedia design
- 5+ years of graphic design experience and a portfolio showcasing digital work is required
- Proficient in the standard Adobe Creative Suite tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Flash, and After Effects
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, and marketing automation tools such as Seismic and Pardot
- Web skills such as HTML, CSS, and social media savvy
- Working knowledge of design principles, design development standards, techniques, and methodologies and ability to apply them
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals such as color theory, typography, and composition
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, solve problems, and apply critical thinking skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, resilience, and the willingness to embrace change and adapt to shifting priorities
Job Type: Full-time