US Energy Solutions INC is a Philadelphia based consulting company with offices in Chicago, Boston, and Pittsburgh. We offer a broad range of utility supply solutions to our customers within the Midwest and East regions.
We would love for you to join our team as a Business Consultant. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. Becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Qualify Customer’s Interest by obtaining necessary consumption data and/or necessary account information required to provide a price proposal which is informed by their specific load pattern.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Collaborate with members of the Key Account Team on transactions involving key customers while relying on your regional and CRM expertise to improve our odds of success in closing deals.
- Act as a team member with all employees of UES.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Career advancement
- Steady work
- Continuous training and support to maximize your potential for success
- Daily and weekly bonuses
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid transportation
- Escalating Base salary + uncapped commission rates (with unlimited earnings potential).
- Excellent commission rates
- Weekly cash contests
- Earn more from your book of business.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably with Door to Door/B2B/Outside selling experience: (1-2 years - but will train if possessing the right traits for this job opportunity).
- Successful track record in outside sales
- Relationship building and business development skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Motivated in achieving sales target
If you are this enthusiastic person and you have exceptional and persuasive communication skills with an inquiring mind, apply today and let's talk!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)