We are a handmade jewelry studio located in Brooklyn. We have an opening for short-term FT position at our booth in a designer markets in SoHo.
1. Starting Training asap. Job starts in Oct throughout end of December.
2. Need to work at least 4 days/week in Oct and 5 to 6 days/week in November and December.
3. Working shift is 9 hours/day.
Responsibility: Clean jewelry, display & booth space. Greet and interact with customers. Be aware of thief. Learn basic jewelry assemble technique, restock, order stock from studio and how to close-out at night.
1. Friendly, mature, honest, outgoing & hardworking personality.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Someone with flexible working schedule and able to work on weekends.
Salary: Hourly pay on training period. After training, salary will be hourly pay plus sales commission.
How to Apply:
1. Please email a short paragraph about yourself and your working experience. Please do not call and do not inquire in store.
2. We will contact suitable candidate for interview. We apologize in advance for not able to reply to all your resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour