If Quality of Life is something that you have been searching for, your search is over! Our restaurants are open from 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM daily. Our managers work a five day workweek and have six paid holidays that you will get an extra day off for on top of your earned vacations. In the event a sixth day is worked, an additional day’s pay will be issued.
Assistant General Managers are primarily responsible for the overall food and kitchen (back of house) operation of their unit and serve in the General Manager role in his or her absence. Assistant General Managers support the General Manager through implementation of business objectives through a strong sales based focus and constant development of their team. Assistant General Managers report directly to General Managers.
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
• Must have at least four (4) years work experience in related field with progression in roles demonstrating increased responsibility.
• Must have basic to intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word. Along with the ability to comprehend and develop new software familiarity to complete audits, and inventory.
• Ability to work friendly and professionally in a high-paced, dynamic environment that requires multi-tasking, maintaining diplomacy, and making sound judgments or recommendations throughout all levels of stressful environments.
• Physical Requirements Necessary: stand, walk, talk, carry, bend, stoop, turn and lift in excess of fifty (50) pounds. Assistant General Managers will also drive, view a computer monitor and type/write on a regular basis. Team lift required on anything over fifty (50) pounds and/or an awkward lift.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
• Makes business decisions using numeric reasoning understanding the multiple business outcomes affected by each decision
• Promotes MCL's mission, value and philosophy
• Manages highest standard of customer service through effective coaching
• Communicate and follow-up on unit objectives with all staff through to completion
• Manages highest quality standards to ensure a safe working environment including a zero deviation from HACCP, Board of Health and MCL safety protocol
• Develop assistant management to effectively manage sales, costs, quality and people basics
• Recruit, develop and retain appropriately skilled staff to work in the restaurant and/or handle catering and banquet events
Benefits: We offer: (partial list)
• Competitive Starting Salary
• Major Medical/Vision, Dental Plan and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations \ Paid Holidays
• 401k Savings Plan
• Weekly pay
• Free meals at any MCL Restaurant & Bakery at any time.
• Relocation Expenses
Please submit resume to: email@example.com