RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- A passionate team creating superior content, brand experiences and cutting-edge products for the digital superfan. Reaching 360M people each month, our brands touch virtually every aspect of people's lives across site and social platforms.
- The Digital Research & Analytics for the digital Studios collaborates on strategy development and decision-making through holistic data analytics and actionable recommendations. The team is focused on leveraging best practices in digital analytics to analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources to drive a quality user experience while maintaining and improving monetization opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Development teams to configure, customize, and operate web analytics tools for website performance reporting
- Collaborate regularly with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to: understand their needs, define business objectives, translate business requirements into data requirements, provide implementation guidelines, and support QA/UAT process to ensure analytics tracking is implemented correctly and holistically prior to product launches
- Requires extensive experience in technical validation of digital analytics implementation solutions (namely Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target) across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, as well as in mobile apps
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes, as possible
- Leverage existing requirement documentation to support product and engineering teams and document new requirements as needed
- Understand tracking implementations across our properties using Adobe Launch tag management
- Understand and support the management of testing tools (Adobe Target)
- Provide tier-one troubleshooting for data issues and investigations
- Support overall strategy, design & structure for web measurement and tagging
- Be ready to play the project management role as needed by managing complex problems from beginning to end
- Be able to interact in positive ways with product, marketing, technology and other teams
- Be able to analyze web traffic, click-tracking data and assist with reporting requests
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent analytical, debugging and technical problem-solving skills
- Able to take direction and work collaboratively
- Naturally inquisitive, critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
- Ability to manage and balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment
- Can manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
- Team player and relationship builder
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, i.e. computer science, analytics, data sciences, statistics, business, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Minimum 2 years of experience with analytics implementation, specifically
- Advanced experience with Adobe Analytics, Analytics & Developer tools
- Knowledge of s code, context variables, processing rules, Adobe Analytics admin panel
- Experience with debugging tools
- Experience with API-related technologies HTTP, REST, XML and JSON
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, longevity bonus, holidays, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and India.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
- web analytics tools: 3 years (Preferred)