969% growth, new products, make a social impact, Disruptive EdTech, fun talented teams
Want to work for the 11th fastest growing company in San Jose, CA?
Silicon Valley's most innovative EdTech Security startup is expanding their marketing team in San Jose, CA. Come see what it is like to have your work recognized and tackle complex technical social issues in a collaborative, empowering and fun environment.
Securly, Inc.( www.securly.com ( http://www.securly.com/ )) headquartered in San Jose California, provides online safety for schools and parental controls for families. Since its inception in 2013, we have earned a reputation as a trusted provider of Internet Security for children by protecting millions of students in K-12 schools across the globe.
Securly is THE network layer for our 10M+ users from over 1500 enterprise customers.
Securly's cloud-based web filter is a win-win for everyone. It keeps students safe and keeps the district's costs down. On top of this, Securly is paving the way with an AI that alerts parents and counselors to instances of cyberbullying and even learns the child's habits to detect the potential for self-harm. Our tech can literally save lives. Not many tech companies can say that.
Securly is looking for a Marketing/Sales B2C (Business-to-consumer) Project Manager to manage all B2C operations for our parent product line in San Jose, CA. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an organization or agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required.
The Project Manager is highly comfortable facilitating and working with teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment. This individual will drive the timeline and execution of various digital assets related to an enterprise media partnership investment including but not limited to digital event and media content across channels i.e. digital banners and various digital assets.
Primary Job Tasks
- Manage Securly'sPlug-n-play parent ( https://plugnplayhub.com/ ) Hub (https://plugnplayhub.com/) Launch programs with a wide variety of content and media assets.
- Facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations.
- Engage and manage assets timelines and deliverables Track and manage milestones and tasks with assigned teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional content teams.
- Work closely with VP and Digital Strategist to deliver on program/sponsorship goals, objectives and milestones.
- Knowledge of digital assets and deliverables with like program.
- Experience with standard project management methodologies and leading cross-functional initiatives from concept through deployment.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and practices.
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks.
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict.
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding.
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated.
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
2-minute product demo - https://vimeo.com/245108303
Securly is a venture-backed, fast-growing Silicon Valley startup with the mission of keeping kids safe online. Securly is a innovative education-focused web filtering and student safety solution that has been designed from the ground up for schools. It is completely cloud-based, takes five minutes to set up per district and costs a fraction of the enterprise solutions that schools are required to pay for today. As an online security provider, we have the responsibility of not just encouraging kids away from the negative influences of the Internet, but also preempting life-changing incidents of bullying, self- harm, and violence in schools. As of today, we are literally saving 6 children's lives per month! We represent a diverse group of 100 employees
- Grow our culture and we value lifestyle, empowerment, fun and continuous improvement
- Value continual learning and partnership
- Enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours with desserts, food and drinks provided by us
- You will receive Free Access to a brand new onsite gym
- You will enjoy Commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Excellent health insurance, strong vacation package and 401k