Our client is a market leader in baked goods. It's Vermont plant is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join its team. Responsibilities include: - Develop, implement and maintain food safety (SQF) program. - Facilitate Food Safety Committe - Conduct audits and corrective actions - Provide KPI's and reports to management and stakeholders Position reports to VP of Operations
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelors in Food Science, Biology, or similar
- SQF certification or formal training
- Understanding of GMP, HACCP and FDA.
- 5+ years in food production
- 2+ years supervising personnel