We are currently searching for an elite level Manager of Application Support for a team of application engineers that support 3rd party vendor tools. This is an awesome opportunity to work for a great company in a stable environment. This is a contract to hire position. If you are looking for a position where you can help this organization grow this team then this might be the right fit for you.
The requirements for the Manager of Application Support are:
1) Prior experience managing a team of 5-10 application support engineers working on apps in Linux and Windows
2) Hands-on knowledge of SQL database (backups, data schema, data analysis)
3) Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience - especially leading team members to greater competence in this area
4) Working knowledge of system log analysis
5) Previous experience as an application architect would be helpful.
6) Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to partner with teams at all levels
7) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
Qualifications of the Manager of Application Support:
- U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
- We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
- We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
- Only candidates closely matching the clients required qualifications and experience will receive a reply.*
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university
- 7 years experience in Information Technology application development
- 5 years experience in supervision or management of software development professionals or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are ready to make a move to something new and exciting and have a background that lines up well with the Manager of Application Support description above, please apply online or call 816-627-1717 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 18-784101 when inquiring.
Information Technology Manager
Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.