Southeastern Bank is looking to expand its commercial lending team. Southeastern Bank, with assets of $427 million, has operations in southeast Georgia and northeast Florida. The Bank offers a full array of commercial and retail products and services designed to meet the financial needs of its customer base through 11 branch locations and ATM networks. Southeastern Bank is the second-oldest bank in Georgia; and is headquartered in Darien, Georgia.
- Responsible for originating and underwriting commercial loans for existing and new relationships for the Richmond Hill and Great Savannah, GA markets.
- Ensures that underwriting memos are complete, viable and that sources of repayment are sound and well documented. Following approval ensures transactions are properly documented and monitored.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining relationships by coordinating all aspects of the relationship.
- Create and execute a business development strategy to generate new business opportunities for all areas of the Bank.
- Responsible for developing revenue growth through the generation of loans, deposits, fee income and cross-selling all applicable bank services.
- Represents the Bank in the community by actively participating in civic affairs and local and professional organizations.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations, laws, and bank policies and procedures that pertain to your day-to-day job responsibilities.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated sales negotiating and successful closing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial lending and portfolio management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting and/or equivalent experience
Southeastern Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time