Hamilton Enterprises, LLC, a CPA, Management and IT consulting firm based out of Greenbelt, MD, is seeking a qualified and available Grant Management Specialist to support a Federal client in Denver, CO. The position is full-time and long-term.
- Two (2) plus years experience in the award and administration of Federal financial assistance agreements for project awards, including evaluating recipient business systems, negotiating awards terms and conditions, conducting budget reviews and making determinations regarding proposed costs, monitoring performance.
- Must successfully pass the Government security background investigation
- Associate’s Degree, or Two (2) or more years of higher education from an accredited institution
- Ability to write professionally, edit, and refine internal/external documents
- Ability to spell and to notice spelling errors when proofreading is critical.
- Expertise with word processing, spreadsheets for tracking, and other automated systems is critical.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Positive attitude
- Critical thinking skills
- Accountable for actions
- Customer service mentality
- Takes Responsibility for Work Products
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to separate the issue/problem from the person
- Ability to work independently AND work as a team member
Hamilton provides a competitive benefits package to its employees. Our packages are offered to all full-time exempt employees on day one* and they offer many standard features one would expect to find from an industry leader, the details of which are outlined in our handbook. Below is a highlight of our benefit offerings:
- 401k Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Plans
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time