Are you a great proofreader experienced with B2B technology marketing copy? Are you used to proofreading large volumes of technology-intense writing and aligning it to the editorial style of a particular corporate brand?
As a MarketReach proofreader, you’d use your editorial skill to help ensure the high quality of solution briefs, data sheets, presentations, videos, white papers, email messages, and the other business-to-business marketing materials we create for our technology-industry clients.
You’d report to our associate creative director/copy chief and work closely with other copy team members, project managers, graphic designers, web developers, and our traffic manager. If deadlines make you nervous, this job is not for you; our work is fast-paced and deadline-driven.
As a MarketReach proofreader, you would:
- Fix spelling, grammar, punctuation, and typographical errors.
- Copyedit and rewrite for clarity and flow.
- Learn and apply brand-specific guidelines for writing style and trademark usage—for more than two dozen corporate brands.
- Work from our office in Nashua, NH (or, possibly, from your home office).
- Champion high-quality copy while hitting deadlines and communicating openly and clearly with fellow team members.
- Previous experience proofreading B2B technology marketing materials and a demonstrated passion for wordsmithing.
- A proofreader’s attention to minute detail, with the ability to focus and work for long periods of time, and a commitment to delivering quality work.
- Familiarity with the IT industry and subjects such as cloud computing, servers, storage, virtual machines, security, converged systems, and composable infrastructure.
- Degree in English, writing, journalism, or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
Please apply by November 6th, and indicate your compensation expectations.
About MarketReach, Inc.
An independent creative production shop, MarketReach, Inc. (mreach.com), produces marketing materials and experiences for technology companies worldwide, including such leaders as Amazon Web Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Unisys, VMware, Cisco, and Dell Technologies. With over 25 years of experience, MarketReach enables tech marketers to extend their production capacity with award-winning creative excellence. It is headquartered in Nashua, NH, with additional staff in the southwestern U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Writing Skills: 1 year (Preferred)