Sales Planning Analyst 2 (NetSuite)-18000T40
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
As a member of the NetSuite Sales Planning and Analysis team, the Sales Planning Analyst will be responsible for defining, measuring and communicating the direction of a successful Sales Organization. The successful candidate should be a good problem solver, have excellent communication skills and demonstrate exceptional organization and multitasking abilities. The position reports directly to the Director of Sales Planning & Analysis.
- The Analyst in this role will support the following activities, along with ad hoc projects:
- Create and maintain a core set of key performance metrics (KPIs) to help gauge the health of the sales organization.
- Proactively identify trends; suggest process and resource allocation adjustments to capitalize on these trends or to resolve operational issues.
- Identify new and better ways of doing things and have a plan to execute them.
- Systematize wherever possible to enhance visibility into the performance of the business through NetSuite/Domo Dashboards and other sales tools.
- Partner with leaders in Sales, Professional Services, and Marketing to identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- 2-5+ years of experience supporting sales, either in Sales Ops or Finance.
- Comfort with large amounts of data; being able to source and interpret large data sets.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Proactive in problem solving with high level of critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels.
- Experience using NetSuite, BI software, EPM Software and/or knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in an analytical or business related field, or equivalent experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations.
Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations. Reviews capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Performs regular variance analysis for expenses and budgets. Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives. Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses. May develop sales quote tools.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.