Charlotte Roofing Specialists is currently seeking a Repair Department Manager!
This position is ideal for an experienced roof mechanic looking to transition from an every day mechanic roll with vast knowledge of multiple roofing categories. This position is a mix between an office and field roll.
Our Repair Department Manager’s primary responsibilities include job site inspections and providing quotes to homeowners for repairs and maintenance; communicating/meeting with crews to ensure completion of roofing repairs and performing service calls as needed.
Previous experience/knowledge in the construction industry is a huge plus.
Previous Project Management or roofing experience HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health Insurance option after 90days.
- $16-25 with potential for performance bonuses.
- Company Vehicle provided
- Discipline, Consistency, and ability to problem solve are REQUIRED.
- Previous experience/knowledge in roofing.
- Prior Project Management experience a PLUS, but not required
- Computer skills: Use of iPhone and Email
- Close attention to detail and organization are necessities
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
- Ability to walk on roofs.
- Leak detection and inspection.
- Record pictures and relevant details for repair quotes.
- Create material and work orders for repairs.
- Meet roof mechanics each morning to discuss repairs for the day.
- Interact with homeowners to solve problems and detect leaks.
- Ensure homeowner satisfaction.
- Follow up repair inspections to ensure quality control.
- Pick up leftover materials on job sites as needed
- Employee is considered on call for off hours in emergency situations and responsibilities required of their position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift