Homestar Financial Corporation
(HFC) is a fast growing, full-service mortgage company committed to acquiring talent that fits into our outstanding customer service goals. We seek individuals who take ownership of their roles and responsibilities, respect relationships and are dedicated to delivering excellent service.
What’s Cool About This Job:
Are you interested in getting exposure to a marketing environment? Are you detail oriented and organized? If you answered yes to these questions, read on, this might be for you! The objective of this internship is to provide exposure of a marketing environment to a talented and hard-working individual. The scope of this internship will cover but is not limited to; basic marketing principals and concepts, product placement and price, target markets, event planning, and social and blogging concepts.
What You Will Do:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Work alongside the Marketing Communications Coordinator on social media posts, blogs and email marketing
- Work alongside Marketing Manager and Marketing Assistant on PR, Branch and Corporate events
- Track Marketing Inventory
- Design invitations for corporate events, flyers, new hire posts, and social media posts
The Strongest Candidates for This Position Will Also Possess:
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of marketing principles
- Must be able to learn new computer software such as Canvas, Marketing Cloud, and Social Studio
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work with a team and independently; you will be given the opportunity to self-manage assignments
- Previous Microsoft office experience
- Current Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Graphic Design Major is preferred
Since 2002, Homestar Financial Corporation has been committed to maintaining a strong reputation as an honest mortgage company offering outstanding customer service, exceptional community relationships, and a high level of employee satisfaction. Homestar provides home mortgage solutions through our 80+ branch locations in more than a dozen States, and more than 600 employees.
To learn more about Homestar, visit our website at homestarfc.com!
If you are searching for a terrific organization where your talents and intelligence can make a difference, then join us, as we help provide the easiest way home to our customers. Apply today!