Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact on the intelligence community (IC)? As a lead full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment, and empower and lead others to share your vision. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build computer software from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need an experienced full-stack developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile life cycle development, Java, Open Source, and software platforms, you'll build enterprise services and tools that directly impact the mission. Your team will analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build digital solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join us as we build systems to change our National Space client and mission for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 10+ years of experience with full stack development, including Java and open source software technologies
- 6+ years of experience with leading software and systems engineering teams
- 4+ years of experience with Cloud software solutions and deployments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or classified Cloud solutions
- 2+ years of experience with implementing DevSecOps and CI and CD pipelines
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, including Git and Jira
- Knowledge of UI technologies, including React or AngularJS
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification or the ability to obtain within 6 months of start date
- Experience with Open Systems Architecture design principles
- Experience with automated testing and DevOps technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.