- Outbound Team Members will pick and pack customer orders according to specified procedures.
- All team members will perform additional duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- All Team Members will maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
. All Team Members will comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Follow guidance and direction from warehouse leadership as it relates to the needs of the business.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Inspect products for defects and damages. Adhere to all Company Safety Policies.
- Warehouse experience is a must. Work in a pick and pack operation is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work overtime during the week.
- Work may also be required on the weekends.
- Prefer proficiency in AS/400 and Boss system.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations such as picking, packing, and putaway is strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the distribution team.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
. RF system knowledge is strongly preferred.
. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Work From Home:
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.