Arkadin is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, creative thinker with outstanding customer acquisition and digital marketing skills. You will help strategize, implement and manage overall marketing programs for the North American region and manage a small team. The right candidate will be focused on aggressively grow the leads and revenue for the small & medium business of Arkadin and launch a new brand in the next few months.
The Digital Marketing Manager will assist in growing Arkadin’s awareness, web presence, customer acquisition by planning, executing and optimizing our online marketing efforts and strategies. This will include engaging in email programs, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, display marketing, web content, and other web marketing activities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and drive comprehensive digital marketing campaigns and programs to support sales to reach revenue goals on our suite of collaboration solutions.
- Drive new business acquisition campaigns to generate new customers.
- Manage our email marketing, cost per lead programs, search engine marketing programs, retargeting, online advertising, syndicated content, affiliates…
- Optimize existing channels and test new channels to drive fast new customer growth.
- Identify and recommend areas for growth, including via organic search, display, retargeting or other virtuous cyclical growth loops.
- Develop clear and compelling content designed to naturally attract links, grow organic traffic and drive awareness.
- Work with the other team members to distribute the content created, optimize website, blogs and drive relevant traffic.
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace.
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs.
- Partner with graphic design to improve landing pages and micro sites conversions.
- Own and manage the content of the website. Drive strategies to increase traffic and improve lead conversion.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Work with sales to measure program performance and lead quality.
- Manage the demand generation budget and oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
- Manage one graphic designer and one sales development representative.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Launch our new SMB brand in North America.
- Reports to the General Manager, Small & Medium Business.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- 5-10 years of experience in an online/web marketing role with content marketing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, organizational development or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience of managing a team.
- Digital demand generation marketing expert with experience in driving new business acquisition.
- Strong experience with leading marketing automation solutions (preferably Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua)
- Experience with B-to-B media buying channels (I.E: Cost per lead programs).
- Excellent understanding of the search engine marketing industry, paid search, display and retargeting, and best practices across these channels.
- Excellent copywriting skills and on-brand analysis.
- Experience with analytics programs, AdWords, PPC, SEO tools is key.
- Knowledge of HTML and content management systems.
- Strong experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement.
- Experience with managing website and digital marketing programs are a must.
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and an excellent problem-solver. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Excellent project management skills and understanding of brand and content marketing best practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong proficiency of internet and Microsoft Office applications.
Job Type: Full-time