Position: SQL Data Warehouse Developer
Location: South SFO, CA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Experience: 7-8+ Years
· At least 7-8 years of progressive software development experience on PL SQL and the Datawarehousing domain.
· Expertise in writing and tuning complex SQLs and use analytical functions.
· Should have the understanding of Facts, Dimensions and should have worked on various Data Modeling techniques.
· Candidate should possess knowledge of designing a data warehouse and should have worked on projects involving designing or redesigning warehouses.
· Expertise in using partitioning, data transformations, aggregations, and other DML operations.
· Expert understanding slowly changing dimensions (SCD's) and an understanding of capturing changes to the data.
· Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and should be able to work with the business stakeholders and other supporting teams to understand the requirements and convert them to technical design.
· Expert understanding of various query optimization techniques and should have worked towards improving the performance of processes.
· Experience with stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL in Oracle and experience writing efficient Analytical functions in Oracle.
· Query tuning, tuning ETL integration using Query Plans, Indexing, and Partitioning, etc.
· Experience with Distributed Service Standards (SOAP, REST)
· Experience working with a variety of data sources (Oracle, SQL Server, XML, flat file, Excel Spreadsheet, etc.)
· Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
Thanks & Regards
Ashok Reddy | SR.Technical Recruiter
_400 Chisholm Place, Suite 414, Plano, TX 75075_
_ Phone : _Direct : 4694219320| 9722102767* 109
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /hour