Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Monitors compliance of external partners (for example, suppliers, transportation) with established Walmart.com Operations processes
Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Exhibits critical thinking and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Able to synthesize multiple sources of information across store operations, product & engineering and translate them effectively into short, medium, & long-term roadmaps via analysis & prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate and drive internal & external stakeholders to consensus across strategy and operations.
- Effective working across multiple, cross-functional teams, and able to get things done quickly.
- Navigate complex business & technology relationships.
- Able to adjust to changing needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, industrial engineering or related field with 3 years of work experience OR Master’s degree with 1-2 years of experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and/ or Teradata
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Walmart is seeking a program manager to join the omnichannel team within the Ecommerce Transportation division. This role will support two of Walmart.com’s fastest growing omni-channel programs like Ship to store and Ship from Store. As the program manager, you will drive business operations, lead development and improvement of new or existing operational processes/ tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality. By providing direction and input on project business and functional requirements, the business makes better decisions and identifies opportunities to improve. In addition to leading business operations you will support the launch of key strategic initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Lead business operations for both omni-channel programs. Identify and analyze trends to root cause highly complex issues. Use insight to recommend and execute solutions. Ability to visualize data.
- Holiday/ Peak planning for Walmart’s omni-channel programs. Partner with several cross-functional partners to deliver multiple workstreams. Set performance standards for both carriers as well as stores.
- Identify areas of opportunities by performing gap analysis on current capabilities and future expectations.
- Introduce process improvements to drive service, speed, reliability, efficiency and contingency management.
- Lead roll out of strategic initiatives like next-day service that are critical to Walmart’s omni-channel strategy. Lead operations, ensuring accurate data-set up for new stores on-boarding.
- Develop requirements, provide solutions for complex problems that span multiple businesses, functions and/or timeframes with new or existing tools;
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Management, Merchandising, Engineering, and other groups to drive projects and operational improvements.