OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS, WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE, ARE WELCOME
The Behavior Analyst will conduct the initial assessments, reassessments, skill-based programs, behavior change programs, training and supervision of behavior technicians. Individuals should be energetic, enthusiastic, capable of managing active children, outgoing, dependable, organized, and have a positive attitude as well as good communication skills.
ESSENTIAL SERVICES: Other services may be required
- Complete skill-based assessments (e.g. VB-MAPP, ABAS-3, PDDBI, etc.) and functional behavior assessments.
- Design skill acquisition protocols inclusive of developing communication, social skills, independence, and behavior skill sets.
- Regularly review and analyze data to determine program and treatment outcomes. Update programs based on data collected.
- Provide regular training and support to behavior technicians implementing treatment protocols in home, school, and community settings.
- Provide parental training in order to ensure consistency of treatment.
- Comply with organization, state and federal regulations set forth to include professional development, safety training, and confidentiality policies.
- Work collaboratively with behavior technicians, other providers (e.g. Speech therapist, Occupational therapist, etc.) and school staff in order to ensure consistency of intervention across settings.
- Demonstrate positive attitude as well as professional and ethical conduct at all times.
- Participate in all team meetings and companywide trainings as designated by supervisor and organization.
- Maintain good standing and certification status with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB ®).
- Follow the BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts.
Qualifications and Skills
-Active BCaBA or BCBA certification.
-Experience as a supervisor is a plus.
-Hourly rate $60-$65
-Paid Continuing Education credits
-Supervision for BCaBA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Supervision: 1 year (Preferred)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule