The Schiavi Group currently has an opportunity for a full-time accounting professional. We are an expanding parent company for multiple locations of modular and manufactured housing sales centers and related businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to cover Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties as needed
- Month end responsibilities and reports
- Sales Tax filing
- Assist in budgeting and tracking actual to budget
- Ability to assume Payroll duties as needed.
- Job costing and reporting - making suggestions for improvements based on reports
- Generate and upkeep multiple in house reports for management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and make efficient use of time
- Ability to learn new software applications used in the building industry
Job Type: Full-time