Interested? Call Now! 812-481-7534.
CDL Drivers are responsible for transporting goods from distribution centers to cross dock locations to make deliveries and complete paperwork. Works closely with internal departments to ensure product is delivered to location in a timely manner while staying compliant with DOT regulations.
- Night Shift
- Drive truck and deliver to crossdocks
- Unload delivery trucks to make the appropriate deliveries to the cross docks on their route
- Complete paperwork necessary for company and DOT regulations
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service and profitability of the company
- Communicate with issues and preventative maintenance of trucks
- All other duties as assigned
- Must carry a class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with NO restrictions.
- Must maintain relative endorsement for the specific state.
- Must remain insurable at the standard insurance market rate.
- Must possess and maintain a valid DOT Medical Examiners Card.
- Must be able to comply with all FMCR rules and regulations.
Experience: Minimum of one year driving experience with a tractor trailer over 26,000 lbs.
Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
7pm to 4am (End Time is Consistent on Most Days)
$0.60 Team Rate, based on experience + $7,500 Sign & Stay Bonus
Safety Bonus eligible after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- ability to lift 50 lbs.: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial truck driving (vehicle over 26,000 lbs.): 1 year (Required)
- tractor trailer: 1 year (Required)
- Arizona Class A CDL no restrictions (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Type of Freight: