Are you a former or retiring C-level Executive looking for the capstone of your career? Are you inspired by the idea of sharing your wisdom and experience with current C-level Executives?
If you are looking for your next endeavor and have a passion for mentoring and guiding others then becoming a Vistage Chair could be a perfect way to do something you love that makes a demonstrated impact in the lives, businesses and communities of others.
What is a Vistage Chair?
Vistage Chairs are some of the most prestigious and renowned CEO coaches in the world. As a Chair, you have the rare opportunity to guide top business leaders through their greatest challenges, so they can make better decisions to benefit themselves, their companies and their communities.
What are the qualifications?
- 12-15+ years of experience in a C-Suite, General Manager, or Senior Vice President position.
- Experience managing $5M+ in revenue responsibility or P&L experience.
- Possess the ability to listen, probe, and challenge CEO’s and senior executives.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with fearless leadership skills.
- Part of a well-established business network within your community.
What will you learn?
- Organize, facilitate and lead an in-person, monthly mastermind group of C-Suite executives to issue process important business topics and make vital decisions.
- Coach your group members in one on one setting that ultimately make them more powerful leaders.
- Build and maintain a healthy group size of 12+ members to ensure there are an ideal amount of perspectives to make for a successful discussion.
What does Vistage offer?
- With over a half century of experience in developing leaders, Vistage will provide you with a suite of proven leading-edge tools, knowledge and resources to help you achieve long-term success.
- Attend our world-class virtual training program that will provide you with the skills and tools needed to become a successful Chair
- Ongoing Chair development workshops in executive coaching, mastering facilitation, issue processing and business development techniques.
- More than 23,000 members internationally and over 800 Chairs worldwide.
If you believe you have the qualifications, please consider applying to learn more about this remarkable role of a Vistage Chair. You’ll have the opportunity to impact your local business community in a measurable and meaningful way.
Job Type: Contract
- leadership: 10 years (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused