Bunzl Distribution USA, Inc. supplies a range of products including outsourced food packaging, disposable supplies, and cleaning and safety products to food processors, supermarkets, non-food retailers, convenience stores and other users. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunzl Distribution is the largest division of Bunzl plc, an international distribution and outsourcing group headquartered in London.
Bunzl Distribution owns and operates more than 100 warehouses that serve all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada, the Caribbean and parts of Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000-plus supply items, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Worldwide sales are in excess of $8.5 billion.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will work collaboratively with the Regional HR Managers and Operations Managers in the field to identify recruiting needs and challenges they are facing with the labor market. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for developing & executing a recruiting strategy to attract high quality candidates for warehouse and driver openings.
- Source & recruit high quality candidates to fill warehouse and driver openings within determined hot spot locations
- Assist other locations as assigned
- Review resumes and determine applicant qualifications for positions
- Utilize TextRecruit for recruiting campaigns and for communication with prospective applicants
- Have knowledge of job openings, pay ranges, benefits, hours
- Proactively sell Bunzl as a potential employer to prospective candidates
- Conduct electronic and/or phone screening of candidates
- Ability to leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Develops and maintains relationships with technical schools, colleges, military sources, community based and diversity organizations to find and attract applicants
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including AAP, ADA, and OFCCP; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of recruitment process
- Supports the Bunzl AAP and diversity initiatives and objectives
- Maintain accurate and current applicant database. Utilize the reporting feature to monitor open requisitions and candidate status reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 2+ years previous recruiting experience (hourly/non-exempt experience preferred)
- Prior experience recruiting warehouse/production employees and CDL drivers a major plus
- Has knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills – specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Savvy with social media recruiting
- Proven success maintaining confidentiality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Bilingual English/Spanish with fluency in speaking, reading and writing a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining; recruiting certification preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep up with high volume activity
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to travel
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy)
, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.