SWIMMING POOL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
Grow Landscapes, an award-winning landscape design and construction company located in Northern Virginia, is hiring for a swimming pool construction superintendent position. This swimming pool construction superintendent will be responsible for the quality and consistency of the construction process from the moment it is sold to delivery of finished project. Primary job duties will include the following: provide oversight and manage day to day construction, maintain a schedule, assist with plan review, interact with sub-contractor and employees, review and approve invoices on assigned projects, schedule county inspections and meet with inspectors.
For the right individual, this is a tremendous opportunity with an outstanding, Award-Winning company.
To be considered for this position you must possess all the following qualities:
· Strong knowledge of construction of swimming pools
· Knowledge of construction of hardscapes such as patios, retaining walls, decks and porches
· The ability to efficiently manage employees and subcontractors
· Ability to identify inefficiencies in the running of the business and make recommendations on how to improve inefficiencies.
· Monitor customer satisfaction & morale.
· Ability to read and follow blueprints
· Able to meet project deadlines
· Willingness to Serve
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Solutions Focused
· Ability to Lead
· Minimum of 2 years of construction supervision experience - Pool Industry experience Highly Desired
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
· Strong Organizational skills
Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a great team, please reply to this ad, including your resume.
For more information about our company, please visit www.growlandscapes.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: