- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Mac OS
- Visual Basic
Battlefield-captured digital media contains vast amounts of information to be recovered and analyzed in support of direct action against the enemy. Join the team conducting Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) of Captured Enemy Media (CEM) in support of Counter Terrorism missions being conducted by organizations across the IC and DoD. We analyze all manner of digital media devices from hard-drives to cell phones, conduct parser development, decryption and HW / SW reverse engineering. Our team is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers and analysts, who work together with the customer to maintain situational awareness and understanding of the TTPs, networks, and intentions of a constantly evolving and committed enemy. Join our team and have a role in taking the fight to them.
Position is contingent on contract award.
This role is for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer.
- Engineer software scripts in C, C++, and Java with emphasis on prototyping and API extraction
- Research and provide suggested solutions for system and/or application issues
- Collaborate with NMEC Technical Exploitation teams to define clear requirements, performance specifications, deliverables, and milestones for applications
- Debug mobile applications' memory and performance issues. Such as use Android traceview tool to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Provide malicious code reverse engineering to isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised computer systems and networks
- Write and produce technical reports related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious software suitable for distribution to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software to stay current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
- Occasionally, individuals may support field operations requiring such analysis
- Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating ideas through papers and presentations to technical staff, management and Government decision makers
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least five (5) years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in job offered or as Software Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer or closely related occupation
- Experience requiring a deep knowledge of Android and a strong passion in mobile industry and mobile development
- Experience requiring the ability to communicate design decisions, trade-offs, code walk-through, bugs, thoroughly, clearly, and concisely
- Experience requiring the ability to effectively hand le multiple simultaneous projects, manage time and priorities
- Experience efficiently implementing new features and bug fixes while writing elegant, maintainable code
- Experience requiring a working knowledge of implementations of contemporary commercial wireless devices
- Must have 2 years' experience with reverse engineering software packages such as IDA Pro, IDA Python PyDbg, or OllyDbg, as well as computer forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy
- Experience in computer or cell phone architecture, system internals, operating systems, and/or boot process software engineering
- Working experience in software engineering and related technologies
- Experience in sizing and scoping, in design, implementation and delivery of mobile application solutions using iOS and/or Android development environments
- Experience in engineering on two or more of the following software platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X, and iOS
- Experience requiring a knowledge of designing interfaces using Objective-C, Android SOK including the unique tasks of designing applications for small screen size
- Experience requiring excellent debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective C, Visual Basic, Python Java) is required. A strong mix is needed, with experience i n C, C++ or Objective C and Java or C# a minimum requirement
- Experience requiring the ability to engineer applications in C, C++, and Java with emphasis on prototyping and APJ design and development
- Proven track record of mobile application development
- Experience with two or more IDEs environments and tool sets (i.e.Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode)
- Experience investigating software vulnerabilities and a basic understanding of common cyber-attack methods
- Experience requiring strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Requires TS/SCI clearance with CI poly
- Master of Science or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least four (4) years of related experience
- Experience in mobile web technologies (HTMLS, AJAX, CSS, XML, JSON) preferred
- Experience in wireless APl 's (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) preferred
- Experience developing/designing mobile phone platforms highly desired
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.