Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
We're looking for a dynamic, high performing Enterprise Account Executive with 5+ years of experience experience selling technology products and/or services over the phone, via web-based presentations and in-person. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt and is motivated by developing strong relationships.
What You'll Do:
What You Bring:
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities via the phone and web
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while being a fantastic team player
- Earn additional prizes, perks and promotions by working hard and having fun!
- 5+ years of B2B sales or relevant experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Strong track record of achievement preferably selling B2B digital media or SaaS
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in SFDC & Marketo
- HR or recruiting industry experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Bachelors degree or higher
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.