Job DetailsCompany Overview
- Long-term contract assignment with strong potential for extension or direct hire.
- Up to $47/hr. (depending on experience)
- Benefits with contract position: Minimal essential health coverage & 401(k).
Under general supervision, defines and executes specific documentation requirements for the engineering, compliance, operations, and technical functions; Assist in managing the engineering/supplier database for all of the Engineering projects. Expedites, receives, classifies, records, indexes, distributes, stores, and retrieves information or records on any medium.
This position requires a basic understanding of the company’s organization, functions, roles and responsibilities. In-depth knowledge of office protocol, customer service philosophies, document management methodologies and procedures and automated on-line system applications is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Follows the Document Management strategy for the company along with the policies and procedures that address quality assurance, information standards, and regulations pertaining to Document Management.
- Tracks engineering and compliance documents through full life cycle of project.
- Provides timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is tagged in document management system.
- Ensures documents adhere to enterprise wide numbering system to ensure ease of document retrieval and compatibility with document management software.
- Prepares and receives transmittals for incoming and outgoing documents. Assists with Technical Library for Pipeline. Assures the Technical Library’s integrity by ensuring that documents are up-to-date, labeled, and secure.
- Assists other departments to file documents in the Document Management system.
- Works closely with contractors and other departments to ensure company Document Management requirements are followed.
- Assists in compiling and updating the monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Technical Services department.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates with project managers and third party contractors to ensure that all necessary compliance documentation for projects has been received.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS)
- Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years in a in a Document Management System Environment, preferably within in an engineering environment.
o Strong administrative abilities are required.
o Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
o Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; strong and effective organizational skills and proven capability to manage multiple projects.
o Advanced computer knowledge including Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Access), Documentum and the aptitude to continually learn new software or applications.
FREEDOM TO ACT
Ability to multi-task and function in a highly-dynamic atmosphere; must exercise discretion independently.
- Job is performed in a typical office environment, but is subject to time pressures and constraints, and is often dependent on input from others.
- Occasionally, work may be performed from home, after normal work hours or on weekends.
- May be required to work overtime.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing, per applicable federal regulations or as required by Cheniere.
ADA JOB REQUIREMENTS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that the essential functions of the job can be performed and not hinder the employee's performance due to physical, mental or emotional disability.
Operations Engineering Distribution (Business) Microsoft Access Multitasking Coordinating
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
See the next step in your career
Document Control Administrator
$0.00 - $47.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.