Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored, display, video, and custom ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize strategies.
Amazon Advertising is looking for an innovative and results-oriented marketer to support the growth of its internal display advertising programs on behalf of a variety of Amazon businesses. In this role you will be uniquely positioned to leverage Amazon’s culture of customer obsession to build great customer experiences through advertising while raising the bar in the digital advertising industry.
To be successful you will need to thrive in a fast moving and data driven environment where speed and operational excellence are paramount. You will have proven success in driving results in B2C eCommerce, customer acquisition, lead and/or revenue generation through digital advertising. You will be an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on marketer who combines a global mindset with the ability to deliver results for a portfolio of ad programs.
- Manage campaign delivery within the Amazon DSP.
- Partner with multiple teams within Amazon Advertising to plan, test, optimize and grow our display programs.
- Deliver proactive performance analysis and identify opportunities to increase the business impact of our programs.
- Inform the team of programs performance and of progress on new initiatives.
- Implement innovative solutions to scale and automate campaign management processes.
- Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and delivery issues.
- Manage cross-team deadlines and project plans to ensure all initiatives launch on time.
- Gather overall, as well industry vertical insights through historical campaign information analysis.
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in digital/online advertising
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience interpreting data and driving business decisions.
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience using 3P ad servers / digital marketing platforms.
- Experience of digital advertising using contextual and behavioral targeting in a programmatic environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.