Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
We are searching for a Kitchen & Bath Designer for our West Ocean City location.
* Efficient with 20/20 CAD Design, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook email
* Interact with customers to identify project requirements by developing information related to design, material, specifications and estimated budget.
* Provide courteous and interactive support to customers by offering kitchen, bath, flooring and countertop options according to their requests
* Schedule initial customer home visit as well as coordinate with responsible project manager.
* Verify, “As is” measurements and prepare scope of work with shop manager and project manager in all aspects of the scope
* Design and prepare a layout for customer using 20/20 design, sketches and blueprints.
* Develop a complete costs bid sheet and create a complete proposal
* All projects need to be managed from the start to finish with other coordinated staff.
* Involve actively in purchase, freight, supply, production, quality check and delivery to end user along with accurate customer invoicing
* Initiate and monitor specialty orders. Coordinate purchasing of required materials.
Work hours will be 8:30 – 5:00 pm M-F & Sat. 10– 2:00 pm Showroom (rotating schedule)
Paid holidays apply to this position and will be described in our Employee Handbook along with a confidentiality agreement
Job Type: Full-time