- Assist/be knowledgeable with using, maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting PCs, laptops, printers (both desktop and mobile) and tablets.
- Monitor daily computer operations, check printing, report printing and distribution, and daily file backups.
- Monitor servers and network stability.
- Perform standard preventive maintenance and diagnostic analysis.
- Maintain computer peripherals and recommend replacement/repair as needed.
- Interact with vendors, as needed, for IT operations.
- Install software and troubleshoots hardware problems.
- Assist Chief Technology Officer in training and developing documentation for users.
- Handle questions and inquiries relating to hardware problems.
- Reconcile delivery trucks as they return to the warehouse. This includes: (1) Reconciling product and money, (2) Monitoring accounts receivable and ensuring that there are no outstanding balances and (3) Entering payments for EFT and prepaid accounts.
- Ensure that all graphics are printed within company guidelines and by the requested due date according to the guidelines outlined by the company.
- Maintain an inventory of printing supplies on-hand to ensure continuous operations.
- Be familiar with, and operate in an efficient and timely manner, all banner and sign making equipment.
- Communicate to the General Manager and/or Sales Manager all pertinent information regarding advertising, pricing, competitive activity and sales trends.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and/or required.
Salary range is $15.00 - $16.00, or commensurate with experience.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Degree (Associate or above) in IT or 5 year’s experience in the IT field preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation and Holidays
In order to be considered for this position, you must complete our online employment application. Please visit our web-site (www.keg1llc.com) and click on Careers and click on Apply Here. You will need to complete the online employment application for the Temple location for "General Office."
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT: 5 years (Preferred)