The Castle Green is historic landmark built in 1898, used as a special event location on the ground floor; private condominiums on the upper floors. We are currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person to assist in our office with the events, building management and special projects throughout the year.
Event Coordinator - Office Assistant Job Description
- General administrative and clerical support:
- Answer phones and provide accurate information to callers
- Check phone messages and reply in a timely manner
- Respond to initial inquires through email
- Manage office calendar
- Scheduling initial walk thrus
- Scheduling vendor walk thrus
- File paperwork for HOA, Castle Vendors, and event vendors
- Print and put together initial welcome packets
- Maintain inventory for office supplies and replenish accordingly
- Social Media:
- Curate social media accounts - from photo collection to posting
- Update all online accounts with current photos
- Conduct potential client walk thrus:
- Give detailed information regarding our property
- Answer clients questions in a respectful manner
- Place courtesy holds. Follow up courtesy holds after the two week period
- Client Care:
- Process initial deposits and final payments
- Send welcome packet
- Send 2 month and 1 month reminder emails. Follow up to ensure we receive all paperwork.
- Send deposit return requests to Management Company
- Make event day set-up sheets for CG staff
- Schedule rehearsals and final walk thrus
- HOA duties:
- Elevator calendar
- Create resident receipts
- Process resident gate key deposits and returns
- Assist General Manager and Building Supervisor as needed
- Assist with planning & executing the annual Wedding Open House & Holiday Tour
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Instagram & various social media.
- People Person - ability to communicate with many different personalities in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be able to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour